Monday, June 29, 2015

O Canada

Things I observed in Canada:
- They put gravy on French fries :/
- No one says "eh" (I was a little disappointed by this)
- All of the menus contain things called peameal. I am not sure what this is but it doesn't sound good and I certainly don't want it on my eggs. 
- While they use the metric system for everything, they use fractions with money. My dinner cost 9 and 3/4.  It felt very Harry Potter.  

We watched the Rangers lose at the SkyDome - but it was still fun. Lake Ontario is huge and has giant ocean waves it in which I don't totally understand.

The best part about Canada was that Lila and Derek were with us. Lila has the most amazing peacekeeping ability. The boys are obviously getting a little tired of each other by this point but Lila balanced them out perfectly and I love watching them all play together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.