Monday, June 22, 2015

Double Shot of Xanax Please

If I would have known what a "cave tour" entailed before descending 300 feet into the earth, I would have said hell no.  But since I didn't really know I would have to crawl around rocks while earth juice dripped on me or that I could peer over the rail and look about 1000 feet straight down, I said sure why not?

Now that it's over, it was actually kind of cool. It's weird to think that there is so much underneath our feet- and some of it is actually really pretty. 

Jace liked it a lot, but I could tell he was a little nervous on some of the crossings. Reid wasn't as impressed, but still seemed to think it was pretty cool. He thought his teacher would be pretty impressed that he went into a cave but didn't see any bears. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.