We decided to drive home the full 13 hours on Sunday--really just because we are tired, miss our beds, and really miss our dog.Sadly, the Pathfinder had other plans.
Nothing screams family road trip like all your luggage on the side of an interstate with a tiny shoulder and a car on a jack.
I'm pretty impressed Chris knew how to change a flat. I honestly have no idea how to do that and would have called AAA.
But with minimal effort or drama, we were back on the road in about two hours. Super shout out to Joliet Firestone for having a new tire and a very helpful staff.
I'm pretty impressed Chris knew how to change a flat. I honestly have no idea how to do that and would have called AAA.
But with minimal effort or drama, we were back on the road in about two hours. Super shout out to Joliet Firestone for having a new tire and a very helpful staff.
Needless to say, we are not making it home to Molly or our own beds tonight, but very thankful we weren't mowed down by an 18 wheeler on the side of the road today.
#mile3457
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.