Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 Year Old Brain...

Yesterday on our way home from school, Jace had lots of random questions....our conversation went a little like this -- and there were no pauses between jumps in topic....just one question after another.....

Mommy, Jaylen has 2 moms...
Oh really?
Yeah, he has two moms and no dads....
Well Jace, some people dont have dads 
Well then who takes out the trash?

Mommy if the pizza man doesnt have a car can he still be a pizza man?
Well, probably not
Couldnt he just bring people their pizzas in a taxi?

Mommy where do you buy a boat?  can you buy a tractor there too?
I think you buy them at the boat and tractor store.
How long does it take to get there?  OH is that Daddys plane right there??? (as he points out the window).....


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you posted these random thoughts by jace.... he will LOVE reading these one day when he's older !!!! I love reading them now !

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.