Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Thoughts by Jace....


I could have titled this "Things to do to entertain a 3 year old when its 104 degrees outside and Daddy is at work", but that was too long....
I taught Jace how to use my digital camera -- which he loved of course!  Then I told him that he had 10 minutes to take 10 pictures of his favorite things.  I told him the timer was set and he had to hurry.  I most definitely underestimated his speed :)  He took about 300 pictures in 10 minutes, mostly consisting of his finger over the lens or his feet or the carpet.  But these were my favorites - along with his explanation of why they were his favorites...in no particular order :)

#1 Scout "she is my favorite because she eats cheddar bunnies and poops in the yard"
#2 Cheddar Bunnies -- "because they are yummy"

#3 "my woody because he is my big woody like bradys big woody"  haha
#4 "my potty because it makes my poopy go away"  I swear the kid is obsessed with poop...I think its a boy thing.
#5 "the remote because it makes cartoons come on and because its daddys"
#6 "mommy this isnt my favorite, its reids favorite so i took a picture for him"  isnt that so sweet??  it really is reids favorite :)
#7 'reid is my favorite ..... sometimes, mommy....sometimes he is not my favorite"  reid actually stood and posed for him for this one!  notice the drool -- bottom eye teeth are trying to break thru
#8  this one was my favorite just because he tried about 5 times to get it in the picture w/o a flashback from the whiteboard...."my picture of nena and pappy is my favorite because i love them"  his picture that is wrinkled and loved -- a couple of times i have found it in his bed in the morning...like he got up after i put him to bed and grabbed it and slept with it.  so so sweet....

2 comments:

  1. Ok, the Nena and Pappy picture made me cry.. sniff, sniff.. that is the sweetest thing EVER. I love all the "commentaries"... just explains Jace so well :) Love you for posting these and taking the time to label them all so we know what he was thinking... love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my now I'm crying...I'm as bad as Nena...Jodie this is just priceless you should take these pics and post the saying just as you have hear and keep them...I'm a big advocate on keeping dates and just writing down random things. I'm so forgetful now I wish i had always been conscience of this...I can see you kids doing things in my mind but can't remember all the cute things you all said....Jace did a great job...love you all!! Patti

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.